Rubber Walkway Matting
Rubber matting is an essential safety flooring product to increase comfort underfoot, provide relief from fatigue, prevent slipping and absorb impact.
• Ribbed rubber surface provides additional grip reducing the risk of slipping for operatives.
• Provides a protective covering for workbenches, cushioning the impact of tools and apparatus.
• Lightweight for easy deployment on construction or factory sites.
• Flexible material can be laid onto uneven surfaces.
• Easily cleaned with a jet washer or hose.
• Supplied in long rolls for easy installation.
• Can be laid loose or adhered to the floor.
• Low profile reduces trip potential.
• Available in Yellow colour for added visibility
• Many different industrial applications, as floor matting or workbench/tool protection.
• Protecting stock at packing stations, and components in assembly areas.
• Supporting noise insulation initiatives
Share this product:
|Colour||Black or Yellow|
|Size||1m x 10m or 1.2m x 10m or 0.9m x 10m or 0.59m x 10m|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.