All you need to know
Do you offer next delivery?
A: Yes! Any orders received by 2.30pm that are to be delivered within Ireland can be despatched on a next day delivery service. Delivery to England, Scotland & Wales is a standard 2-day delivery service.
How do I place an order or get a quote?
A: It’s easy… simply get in touch with our team and we will help you out. Visit our contact page here for the various ways you can contact us.
How do I set up an account?
A: I f you would like to set up a credit account, please fill out an application form here .
Do you deliver to England?
A: Yes, we can deliver anywhere!
What is your returns policy?
A: For our full T&C’s and R eturns P olicy, please click here .
Are your Fire-Retardant products Certified?
A: Yes, a selection of our products official fire certification. For more information on which products are certified, please contact one of our team.
Can I get custom branding on my goods?
A: Yes, a selection of products from each of our ranges have a ‘custom-branding’ service available. For more information on this or to request a quotation please get in touch.
Where can I get a catalogue?
A: We have a brand new Total Temporary Protection catalogue now available! To request your copy please contact one of our team.
Where can I find you on Social Media?
A: You can find us on most social media platforms including; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & WhatsApp – visit our contact page for links to each of our social pages.
SP Group is committed to protecting your privacy. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can then be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
SP Group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
WHO WE ARE
SP Group Global Ltd (‘we’ or ‘us’) are a ‘data controller’ for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR requirements effective from Friday 25th May 2018 (i.e. we are responsible for, and control the processing of, your personal information).
We aim to comply with the Data Protection Act 2018 (GDPR) and accordingly we will only process your data for the purposes specified in this policy.
Through our website and other interactions (e.g. email, phone, fax, social media and face to face communication), SP Group will not collect any personal information about you (e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it (e.g. by registration, survey), provide your consent, or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations for the protection of your personal data.
SP Group will process information where we have a legitimate interest to do so. Such interests include to: respond to your enquiry, process your order, provide you with access to specific information or offers, to improve our products and services, or for fraud prevention.
Occasionally we may receive information about you from third parties and other sources (such as credit reference agencies), which we will add to the information we already hold about you in order to help us improve and personalise our service to you. Any third parties working with or for SP Group, and who have or may have access to personal information, will be expected to have read, understood and to comply with this policy. No third party may access personal data held by us without having first entered into a data confidentiality agreement which imposes on the third party obligations no less onerous than those to which we are committed, and which gives us the right to audit compliance with the agreement.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
· name and job title
· contact information including email address and phone number
· demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
· online profile information relating to your web shop account (e.g. passwords)
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
When you do provide us with personal information, we will use this to better understand your needs and provide you with an enhanced service. We may use the information for the following reasons:
· To identify you and manage any accounts you hold with us.
· To process your order.
· For internal record keeping.
· To improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
· To detect and prevent fraud.
SP Group will collect, use or disclose personal information supplied by you only for the purposes above, unless the disclosure:
· Is a use of the personal data for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected.
· Is necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you.
· Is required by law or the competent governmental or judicial authorities.
· Is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defence.
· Is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as attacks on SP Group information technology systems.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will only retain personal information for as long as is necessary to carry out the processes listed above. Once we no longer require this information, we will destroy it taking appropriate and secure physical and digital data destruction methods.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you agree to the information to be used for direct marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
· The right of access – You may request details of personal information which we hold about you free of charge (also called a subject access request). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to SP Group, Western House, Rathenraw Industrial Estate, Greystone Road, ANTRIM, Co Antrim BT41 2SJ or email us at email@example.com
· Please contact us using these details, you also have a right to report a concern to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
· The right to correct any mistakes in your information - If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
· The ‘right to be forgotten’ – if you believe that we no longer require your data for the reasons specified above, you may contact us using the details above and we will process your request in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
· The right to restrict processing
· The right to object to us processing your personal information.
SP Group Terms and Conditions of Trading
The “Company” referred to in these conditions is SP Group.
1. Terms: These following terms and conditions shall apply to all customers entering into this sale of goods agreement unless a variation is agreed in writing with the Company. These terms and conditions shall apply notwithstanding any variance between these conditions and any conditions sent by the customer to the Company.
2. Prices: Prices are subject to alteration and will be the price of goods as stated by the Company as per quotation on date of order, providing that quantities have not changed. Any queries regarding the invoice must be made within 21 days from the date of invoice.
3. VAT: In addition to the price of goods, the customer will also pay VAT at the current rate at the date of invoice.
4. Delivery: Any time or date named by the Company for delivery is given and intended as an estimate only and the Company shall not be liable to make good any damage or loss whether arising directly or indirectly out of the delay in delivery. Where a period is named for delivery and such period is not extended by mutual consent in writing or under the provisions of clause hereof, the customer shall take delivery within that period. Deliveries maybe wholly or partially suspended and the time of such suspension added to the original contract in the event of a stoppage, disputes, breakdown, accident or any cause whatsoever beyond the control of the Company or the customer respectively. In the event of an outbreak of hostilities (whether war is declared or not) in which United Kingdom & Ireland is involved, or in the event of National Emergency, or if the Company’s works should become either directly or indirectly so engaged on Government orders or orders under priority directions as to prevent or delay work on other orders, the Company are on an ex works basis.
5. Claims: Claims for loss, short delivery or non delivery of goods will only be valid if the Company is notified within 10 days of the receipt of the invoice. Customers are advised to examine all deliveries on receipt and claims for damaged goods must be received within 48 hours of the time of delivery.
6. Cancellation of Order: Once an official order has been received either verbally or in writing, a contract is deemed to have been entered into between the Company and the customer. Cancellation of the contract will be at the discretion of the Company. A cancellation will not be accepted in any circumstances where a product has been specially made to fill the order.
7. Returns: It is our general policy not to accept return of goods. In exceptional circumstances standard products may be returned to us within 14 days of date of delivery provided that the customer has written agreement from the Company to such a return. Returns after this time will not be accepted. Goods are to be returned at the customer’s expense to the original source of supply as specified by the Company and a re-stocking charge of 35% will be made for goods that are of merchantable quality as determined by the Company. Not all goods may be accepted back into stock for credit.
8. Faults: Goods represented by the customer to be defective shall not form the subject of any claim for work done by the customer or for any loss, damage or expense whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from such defects, but such goods, if returned to the Company and accepted by them as defective, will at the request of the customer and if practicable be replaced as originally ordered. Defects in quality or dimensions in any delivery shall not be a ground for cancellation of the remainder of the order or contract. All materials must be examined as no claim can be entertained after the goods have been cut, marked, used or cleaned.
9. Performance: No warranty, condition, description or representation on the part of the Company is given or implied by this agreement, nor is any warranty, condition, description or representation to be taken to have been given or implied from anything said or written in the negotiations between the parties or their representatives prior to this agreement and any statutory or other warranty, condition or description expressed or implied as to the state, quality or fitness of the goods subject to this agreement is hereby expressly excluded. In particular, but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing. The Company does not warrant the fitness for purpose of any of its products even though that purpose be made known by the customer and no warranty or condition may be implied from the name or description of a product. Where samples have been sent to the customer it will considered that that they have been tested to the customer’s specification for the purposes to which they are to be put.
In lieu of any warranties on window film only when fitted by the Company’s approved fitting team, the Company liability in respect of any defective goods shall be limited to goods whilst under normal use within 12 months of the date of purchase from the Company. Any settlement shall be limited to the supply of new goods in exchange for defective goods or the repair at our premises of defective goods.
10. Liability: The Company cannot be held responsible for any consequential loss, no matter how caused. Thus any claim will be limited to the value of the goods supplied less any discount taken.
11. Payment: All goods ordered shall (unless otherwise agreed in writing) be paid at the time order is submitted. If the customer has an account it will be paid for no later than the 20th of the month following the delivery date. Accounts will be considered overdue after this date. Please note if this account becomes overdue it will be passed to our debt collection agency which will incur additional fees.
12. Risk and Retention of Title: Risk in the products supplied shall pass to the customer when the Company provides the products to the Company carrier delivery to the customer, or where applicable when the customer or its nominated carrier collected the products from The Company’s premises. Save where the products are collected by the customer or its nominated carrier, the Company will ensure that the products are insured to their replacement value against loss or damage while in transit with the Company. The Legal and Beneficial Ownership shall remain with the Company until payment of all debts arising from the transaction have been cleared. This may include any debt balance on current accounts held by the buyer with the company. If the said payment is overdue in part or in whole, the Company may recover or re-sell the goods or any part of the goods. The Company agents may enter the customer’s premises for that purpose.
13. Legal Costs: If the Company has to take legal action to recover a debt, the cost of such action, if successful, will be borne by the debtor.
These conditions form part of any contract concluded with the purchaser and shall be interpreted according to the law, which is declared to be the governing law of Northern Ireland and the customer must submit to the jurisdiction of the courts.
A: You can find us on most social media platforms including; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & WhatsApp – visit our contact page for links to each of our social pages.
We can accept returns of standard goods within 14 days of receipt of the goods. Should you wish to return goods, please contact us at +44 (0)28 9442 8611 beforehand. It is your responsibility to arrange transport back to our premises. Goods that are in a resalable condition will be refunded within 7 days of receipt back to our warehouse and a re-stocking charge of 15% will be applied. Goods that are not in a resalable condition will not be refunded.
Should you wish to cancel your order before the goods have been delivered, please contact us immediately to enable us to cancel the shipment. Your payment will be refunded within 7 days.